Meet Craig Liebenson
Unfortunately, my website crashed.
If you’re interested in the EXOS program in November you can register below.
If you want to visit my office, go to LA Sports and Spine for an appointment — that site is active.
My personal Facebook page is full but the Athletic Sustainability page is where my work on bridging the gap between Prague School of Lewit & Janda and Athletic Development is shared. Feel free to ask for an invite here –
Also you can follow me on:
Instagram at cliebenson
Twitter – craigliebenson
My office Facebook page has regular updates on relevant scientific literature in a shareable format for the public – https://m.facebook.com/LA-Sports-Spine-260334638817/
If you have any questions please feel free to email me – email@example.com
Sorry for this inconvenience.
Download the brochure for the 11th Annual EXOS Program:
EXOS – my 11th Annual Annual Program
Nov 3-5, 2017
2629 East Rose Garden Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85050
- Explore the key principles for high-performance –
- Bridging the gap from rehab to S&C to elite performance
- How they apply to injury prevention –
- The cornerstones of sustainable trainable training through “slow-cooking” fitness in an individualized way based on the athletes Key Performance Indicators (ie. goals & history)
- EXOS Training System –
- 30,000 foot view of the EXOS Training System to get us speaking the same language & seeing the tools & methods used 365 days/year for Avg Joes & Pros.
- Lifting Assessment & Assistance Moves – w/ Brian Carroll
- Evaluating the Big 3 lifts (Squat, Deadlift & Bench) and identifying “sticking” points & efficient regressions
- Thin-slice Rehab Decision Making –
- hacking away the non-essential to find the “hardest thing you do well”. Learning our own blind spots so we are not missing the low lying fruit
12-12:45 Roundtable: Breaking the silo mentality: Athlete-Centered Management
1-2 Craig – Athletic Sustainability: The Assessment – Build Trust through Relatedness
2 -3 Jair/Eric – The EXOS Training System: The Big Picture
3:15 -4:15 Brian – The mindset of an athlete 24/7 – There’s more to the picture than your time in the gym or on the practice field
4:15–5:15 Brian – Squat Assessment – 5 Basic Cues
5:15 – 6:00 EXOS Pillar Prep Workout
8:15 – 9:15 Brian – Warm Up – Before you get under a barbell: 4 components you must consider: Customized complete warm-up for your needs including McGill’s non-negotiable Big 3
9:15 – 10:15 Jair/Eric – (Practical) EXOS RTP Standard Movement Criteria for running from Gen Joe to Elite Athlete – A deep dive into performance exercises /progressions/regressions for performance athlete & general population
10:30-11:30 Jair/Eric – Continuation
11:30-12:15 – Craig – Gamification for Stimulating Motor Learning
1:30-4:00 Brian – Finding Deficiencies & Assistance Moves – Squat/DL (hinge)
4:00-4:15 – Break
4:15- 5:30 Case Study – Small Groups
5:40-6:30 EXOS Workout
8:30 – 10:30 – Jair/Eric – EXOS Return to Sport Cutting & Change of Direction from PT rehab to reactive elite level function
10:30-10:45 – Break
10:45 – 12:15- Brian Finding Deficiencies & Assistance Moves – The Bench Press as a model for Pushing
12:15 – 1:00 – Thin-slicing rehab troubleshooting in return to sport – practical workshop
1:00-1:30 – Roundtable DIscussion
The course hotel is the Residence Inn
Call Marriott Reservations at (480) 563-1500 to make reservations.
Residence Inn Phoenix Desert View at Mayo Clinic, located at 5665 E. Mayo Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 85054.
Ask for the “Negotiated Rate for EXOS athletes”. Rooms are limited.
NOTE: When registering please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance